Skydive Beach Wollongong
Witness Wollongong and its spectacular beaches from a whole new perspective with a tandem skydive up to 15,000ft. Once the plane has reached the drop zone, on the count of three you and a qualified skydive instructor will find yourselves soaring towards the ground below. Reaching speeds of up to 200km per hour and a free fall time of around 60 seconds, if you've been wanting an experience to truly make you feel alive, this is certainly it.
Once your parachute has been pulled you'll enjoy around 5 to 7 relaxing minutes of leisurely floating, giving you the opportunity to really take in the spectacular scenery below. Being Sydney's only beach skydive, you'll dive directly over the ocean, offering up views of the wonderful Sydney coastline. Jump during whale and dolphin season and there's a good chance you might even be able to spot one or two of these beautiful animals - no guarantees, however.
The Wollongong Skydive drop zone is located at Stuart Park, George Hanley Drv, Wollongong and is approximately a one hour drive from Sydney. Jumps are available 7 days a week dependent on weather, with weekend jumps incurring extra costs.
- Skydives operate daily from 7am. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- $35 Australian Parachute Federation (APF) included
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
- Handicam photos can be purchased onsite
Skydive Wollongong check-in office-Stuart Park, corner of Cliff Road and George Hanley Drive, North Wollongong (2500)
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 95kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: All weight, photo and video extras are to be paid directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive
- Weight Surcharge:95kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (95kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions).105kg to 114.9kg: $75 to pay on arrival. 115kg and above: $100 to pay on arrival
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate. *PLEASE NOTE* Due to COVID-19 we currently cannot offer any shared clothing. Please ensure you bring your own fleece/jumper and long pants, if it's cold.