For tour meeting point and time, please take the tour vouchers as the final confirmation. The meeting point and time in the tour info are only for reference.
Day 1：Sunset Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
Dine at sunset, twilight or under a summer glow
Discover the world’s most beautiful Harbour in a unique and refreshingly local way. We create more than great dinner cruises By SUNSET,
We like to think of our Harbour as a sunset painting in progress where the magical colours of Sydney’s iconic landscape change by the minute. The aquamarine colours of Summer give way to the warm orange hues of Autumn before deepening to a magical Winter twilight blue. Year round, sun-up or sun-down, the Sunset Dinner is a perfect venue for pre-theatre dining, family groups a place to wind down after a big day working or exploring in the city.
- A photographer’s and Instagrammer’s dream with spacious outdoor open leisure decks to capture the changing colours of the season and Sydney’s iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Live music Sat-Sun and selected special events (Weekend or Special Days only)
- 3 Course Dinner, Click for Dinner Menu👈 1 or Sample Menu 2
Day 2：Hunter Valley Boutique Wine Tour
Full Day : 8:00am - 18:00pm
10 hour full day tasting , sightseeing and experience : Sit back, relax & enjoy a day of wine-tasting in the charming boutique wineries on our luxury Hunter Valley wine tours. Awarded Best Tour in the Hunter Valley four times!
Join us on Sydney’s best, award-winning tours to the Hunter Valley. Departing from Sydney, our Hunter Valley wine tours let you enjoy the wines and stunning landscapes of the beautiful Hunter Valley – Australia’s oldest wine region.
Our flexible itinerary and small groups ensure a personalised, intimate experience, with a focus on the smaller, boutique wineries where the passion and flavours are even more apparent.
We do not visit the same wineries every day. Our expert guides tailor each day from over eighty cellar doors in the lower Hunter Valley to help create a special, memorable day for everyone.
At lunch time enjoy a light Cafe lunch with hot or cold options accompanied by a glass of wine.
Learn about local cheeses and how they are made with an organised tasting.
Friendly guides, small groups, luxury vehicles, great experiences – there are plenty of reasons why we’ve been awarded the Best Tour in the Hunter Valley four times! Why not get your own group together and let us arrange a completely personalized private charter tour?
At Boutique Wine Tours, every day is different and we love to share the variety of charming boutique wineries on our luxury Hunter Valley wine tasting tours.
- Pick up and return for many city hotels and convenient central locations.
- Luxury transport and small groups to ensure that your trip is comfortable from beginning to end.
- Along the way your guide will explain your day, Lunch and Winery options, and tell you about the history and uniqueness of Australia, its wine and culture. A rest stop along the way gives you a chance to stretch your legs and grab a snack.
- We visit at least three wineries for relaxed private tastings of up to seven different varieties at each cellar door.
- Wineries we might visit on the day : Ｗe found two wonderful boutique wineries that are not visited by everyone: Saddlers Creek and McLeish Estate. Both have rave reviews and we have only had great feedback from those visiting there, which we do on most tours. We also visit Ernest Hill on most tours,but the wineries do vary due to operating constraints, other functions, public holidays, group sizes and other reasons, so we cannot commit to the same wineries on every tour.
- Hear stories from people for whom making wine is their passion at the Hunter Valley’s finest Boutique wineries.
- Learn about local cheeses and how they are made at an organised tasting.
- At lunch time enjoy a light Cafe lunch with hot or cold options accompanied by a glass of wine.
- Our focus is on the boutique wineries at cellar doors that are small enough to give us that personalised attention and of course, great wines.
Day 3: Sydney Opera House Dining with 1 Hour Guided Tour in Multiple Languages
Delight in an in-depth 1 hour-long tour (depends the chose language) of the Sydney Opera House, and learn the history and stories behind this UNESCO World Heritage-listed landmark.
Follow your tour guide and wander through elegant foyers and spacious performance halls. Take a seat on custom-made birch chairs, where thousands of concerts, operas, and ballet performances have been held. Learn more about architect Jorn Utzon's inspiring yet challenging 15-year journey as you visit areas usually closed off to the general public.
Admire the Opera House’s ceramic exterior, evocative of the yacht sails commonly seen in the Sydney Harbour. Upgrade your tour and soak up the views while enjoying your choice of a main meal and a beverage at House Canteen or Opera Bar after the tour. Explore this iconic Australian landmark with this insightful guided walking tour!
Tour and Dine
- Includes Guided Tour and 1 main meal with 1 drink at House Canteen or Opera Bar
- In addition to the guided tour experience, you may also prefer to add a delicious dining experience to complete your visit. Make the most of a day out at the Opera House by experiencing the 1 hour tour followed by a main meal and a beverage at either one of our venues by the harbour - Opera Bar or the newly launched House Canteen
Please allow 2 hours to enjoy this add-on option
- Ticket stub can be redeemed at either Opera Bar or House Canteen for a main meal and beverage (from a selection) on day of tour between 11.30am - 6.00pm
- This will be a set menu and the only dietary requirement that can be catered for is vegetarian and gluten free
- Please click here to have a menu sample, kindly be noted for reference only and is subject to change without notice
- House Canteen: Nestled beneath the sails, House Canteen is a new all-day, canteen inspired dining venue with show-stopping harbour views. House Canteen offers a vibrant pan-asian, flavour-led experience. Take a seat under the sails for inventive and fresh food with a view.
- Opera Bar: Reflecting the spirit of Sydney, Opera Bar is relaxed and stylish with a sunny disposition that celebrates the seasons and shares local favourites. Fresh, seasonal and sustainable, the menu showcases Australian suppliers and provenance and seafood is the star.
ADD ON OPTONS: 5 Star Luxury Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 1st day Welcome drink and Daily Hotel Breakfast included
French luxury and local cuisine in the world’s most exciting cityA heritage listed 5-star hotel set in the heart of Sydney’s shopping and business district, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is a renowned architectural icon. Expect warm personal service, 436 luxurious rooms and suites, with most overlooking a central Garden Courtyard, extensive meeting and conference facilities. Hotel guests have access to the SOMA Collection health club and stylish French inspired restaurant and a fashionable lounge, perfect for entertaining friends or work colleagues.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is only a 20 minute drive from Sydney airport, perfect for both business & leisure travellers. Business guests will also love the breadth of conference facilities on offer at the Sydney accommodation featuring 15 different spaces. Some of Sydney’s iconic attractions are only a short stroll from the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, including the Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge. Indulge, relax and unwind with a stay in 5-star luxury Sydney accommodation, embrace the hotels charm.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is close to a variety of public transport options, as well as many of the city’s major attractions, finest restaurants, bars and shops. Providing the ideal base for exploration. Sydney is a city that’s just waiting to be explored!
CLASSIC ROOM – 1 King Size Bed or 2 Single beds available