Login to leave a review.
The ultimate cruise through the Whitsunday islands
The SeaLink Big Island Day Tour takes you on a scenic cruise through the beautiful Whitsunday Islands stopping off at the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet.
This one-of-a-kind tour to Whitehaven Beach takes you to places that no other Whitsunday Islands tour does. Cruise in air-conditioned comfort on a catamaran complete with modern facilities including a rooftop deck and capped numbers to ensure maximum guest comfort to roam around the boat enjoying the stunning views so you have a brilliant experience.
Your friendly SeaLink crew will take care of every aspect of your tour to ensure the entire day from start to finish is everything you'd hope for. With informative commentary throughout the tour, you’ll learn about:
- The 74 islands in the Whitsundays, the largest collection of islands in Australia
- The ocean life that calls the Whitsunday Islands home, including the popular manta rays, turtles, humpback whales, and lots of other marine species
- Why Whitehaven Beach's sand is so white, it is made from 98.9% pure silica
- The local indigenous culture and connection to this stunning place.
- Any tour of the Whitsundays wouldn't be complete without taking a dip in the beautiful clear waters or just relaxing on the powder-white silica sand on Whitehaven Beach. With up to 2
- ours at Whitehaven Beach, you can enjoy a leisurely stroll along the beach, basking in the water, or taking a walk up to the lookout.
The SeaLink Big Island Day Tour runs daily (excluding Christmas Day) and includes a complimentary bus pick-up and drop-off service from multiple transfer points.
The SeaLink Big Island Day Tour to Whitehaven Beach departs from Shute Harbour at 9am and cruises through the Molle group of islands. Crossing the Whitsunday passage into Cid harbour, the cruise travels through Hook Passage before anchoring at Tongue Point to visit Hill Inlet. Leaving Tongue Point, you will cruise across Whitehaven Bay to visit the famous Whitehaven Beach. The tour departs from Whitehaven Beach as you cruise back through the Whitsunday Islands returning to Shute Harbour around 5pm.
- Modern air-conditioned catamaran for smoother cruising
- Rooftop observation deck providing 360-degree views
- Full bar service
- Our tour numbers are capped to ensure maximum guest comfort so you can roam the vessel throughout the day enjoying the many vantage points and spaces on board
- Our tender can provide guests with access back to the vessel all throughout the day when you want it.
What's on the menu?
- Morning tea
- An assortment of Muffins
- A delightful range of Slices
- Freshly cut seasonal Fruit.
- Rare Roast Beef
- Barbeque Roast Chicken
- Moroccan & Citrus Cous Cous salad
- Mediterranean Salad
- Potato Salad
- Wombok Salad with Sesame Dressing
- Caesar Salad
- Fresh Rolls
- Vegetarian Sushi with Pickled Ginger
- Afternoon Tea
- Antipasto selection including cheeses, meats, and other delightful treats