Newcastle up to 15,000ft Tandem Skydive
Take on the thrill of a lifetime and discover the magic of Newcastle from above with a Tandem Skydive up to 15,000ft! The fun doesn't truly begin until you reach the dropzone. On the count of three, you'll be out of the plane door and free-falling for up to 60 seconds and reaching speeds of up to 200km/hr, all while attached to a qualified skydiving instructor. Once the intitial fall is over and your parachute has been deployed, you'll be able to relax and catch your breath as you leisurely float to views of the entire region for around 5 to 7 minutes. Offering up magnificent views of the Hunter Valley and Lake region, as well as unforgettable views of the amazing NSW coastline, this experience is truly one to tell the grandkids.
All personalised training and instruction is provided before your jump to help settle any fears you may have. The drop zone is located at Belmont Airport, Newcastle and is accessible by car, bus or train. Purchase a Newcastle Tandem Skydive today and enjoy an experience unlike anything you'll have done before.
- Skydives operate weekends from 8am. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
- Handicam photos can be purchased onsite
- If you are self driving, please meet at the drop zone check-in office, located at Belmont Airport, 864 Pacific Hwy, Marks Point, approximately a 90 minute drive from Sydney and 30 minute drive from Newcastle
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 95kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: All weight, photo and video extras are to be paid directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive
- Weight Surcharge:95kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (95kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions).105kg to 114.9kg: $75 to pay on arrival. 115kg and above: $100 to pay on arrival
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate. *PLEASE NOTE* Due to COVID-19 we currently cannot offer any shared clothing. Please ensure you bring your own fleece/jumper and long pants, if it's cold.