iFLY Indoor Skydiving on the Gold Coast
- Operating hours are 10am to 7.30pm from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays/Public Holidays
- Please arrive 1 hour before your flight time
- Closed on Christmas Day
- Indoor skydiving flights are 50 seconds each – that’s the same time as the free fall part of a skydive from 14,000ft!
- The whole iFLY experience lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes
iFLY Gold Coast is located in the heart of the beautiful Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. It was the second indoor skydiving facility in Australia and a fantastic attraction for both tourist, locals and skydivers on the Gold Coast.
Safe, fun and accessible for people of any ability, iFLY Gold Coast offers flights for first time flyers, return flyers, sport flyers, junior flyers and even skydivers. Book to fly or come in to watch in the free viewing gallery as awe inspiring flyers taking to the air in front of you!
Professional indoor skydiving instructors will ensure you're both comfortable and confident to simply enjoy your time floating in mid-air as the massively powerful fans have you feeling like a superhero. Be sure to book your experience online now as this is sure to become one of the top Gold Coast attractions; do a skydive without the required months of training that your friends and family can stand by and watch! Simply choose from the available indoor skydive packages below and book your airborne fun online today.
After gearing up in your flying suit, complete with goggles and a helmet, you'll enjoy a comprehensive training session before experiencing all the fun and excitement of the exhilarating and unique iFLY Indoor Skydiving. Don't forget to choose one of the many photo and video combinations onsite to ensure that this is one memory you never forget! In the most realistic skydiving experience, you'll find, the iFLY Indoor Skydiving centre is one attraction you don't want to miss.
- This Introduction package includes 2 awesome indoor skydiving flights - perfect for those wanting to try indoor skydiving for the first time
- Each flight is equivalent to a free fall skydive from 14,000ft
- An accessible activity with a fully controlled, ultra-safe environment
- Safe for kids, exciting for teens, exhilarating for adults and realistic for skydivers
- Simply lean forward inside the giant glass tunnel and a column of air will lift you effortlessly into flight whilst guided by a qualified instructor
- The 365 degree glass tube and all-round viewing platform lets family and friends watch on
What to expect
There's no other feeling like flying in the world. Here's what to expect from your experience at iFLY:
Step One: Orientation
Your instructor will cover flying basics during an orientation session in a group setting with fellow flyers.
Step Two: Gear Up
Once you've been briefed, you'll receive your flight gear. After you've got your flight suit and helmet on, you'll be ready to go!
Step Three: Fly
This is what you've been waiting for, right? Your instructor will show you to the tunnel and soon you'll be flying right by their side. They'll provide personal instruction and demonstrate the skills you'll learn.
Step Four: Progress
Come back as many times as you like and get better at flying. Learn more skills in the air from our world class instructors.
- 2 indoor skydiving flights
- Comprehensive pre-flight training session
- Rental of flight suit, helmet and goggles
- Hands-on personal assistance from your flight instructor
- Personalised flight certificate
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Hotel pickup
- Any transportation, meals, etc.
- High Fly pay onsite: $20 (Fly towards the top of the tunnel with your instructor. Selected sessions only.)
- Photos and videos: From $10
iFLY Gold Coast - 3084 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Due to Covid-19 and government regulations, the operator requires a customer full name, address, email address and contact number to be provided at time of booking.
- There may be up to 14 other people booked in your session, however when you are in the flight chamber, it is only you and your instructor.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking.
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour.
Who can fly?
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old.
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- There is no upper age limit to fly. Even people over 100 have flown with iFLY!3 years old and above
- Not suitable for pregnant woman
- Not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
- Under 105kg if under 180cm, under 115kg if over 180cm
- Not wearing a hard plaster cast
- Does not suffer from any neck, back or heart conditions
- Has not previously suffered from a dislocated a shoulder
- Has signed our Statement of Risk waiver form
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time
What to Wear?
- Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you'd wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- No need to change once you get here, you'll put on your flight suit on top of what you wear to the tunnel.
- Please remove loose-hanging items, such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and hair accessories. Also, you should remove everything from your pockets prior to flying.
- Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you'll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions.
- Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
- Once your check-in is complete, a member of our Flight Crew will give you your wristband and provide further direction.