Sunshine Coast Tandem Skydive
Skydives operate daily from 8am - 9pm 7 days. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
Visiting the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Noosa ? looking for the ultimate fun day out?
A Tandem skydive is the only way to see the Sunshine Coast from up to 15,00oft. Friendly and highly experienced instructors will be with you every step of the way.
Free hotel pickups and return transfers from Brisbane, Noosa and the local Sunshine Coast area. *check for available pickup points when booking. A Tandem skydive is a short briefing with your instructor and you are ready to gear up and go.
Located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. Go Skydiving with stunning views of the Sunshine Coast and our amazing 100 % beach landing every skydive. Skydive 7 days a week. Australia’s largest skydive school. Operate skydiving centres in the following locations: Sunshine Coast, Sydney , Cairns, and Airlie Beach.
- 100% Beach Landings
- Free Brisbane & Noosa pickups
- Learn to Skydive courses
- Stunning panoramic views
- Free hotel pickups and return transfers from Brisbane, Noosa and the local Sunshine Coast area.
- Including APF fee value at $25
- Stunning panoramic views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy fantastic views of the Sunshine Coast
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional Instructors
- BEST SERVICE, VALUE AND FUN
- All training
- Expert licensed instructors
- Full colour certificate of achievement
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Shuttle Bus Departure: 7:30am Caboolture Station(Weekdays Only)
- Self-Drive: Hourly 8am - 1pm weekdays; Hourly 8am - 3pm weekends
- Location: 1 Pathfinder Dr, Caloundra West QLD 4551
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
*All sessions are subject to availablity, please give our booking team a call to comfirm. Self-drive offers customers with time constraints much great flexibility.
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Minimum 4 numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- The minimum age for tandem skydiving in Australia is 12 years of age and solo skydiving is 18 years of age. Any person wishing to partake in skydiving who is under 18 years of age needs their parent or guardian’s permission. There is no maximum age however as with all customers we reserve the right to refuse a skydive based on our assessment based on age, weight and health to ensure everyone’s safety. If you have any questions, concerns or have anything you need to discuss with us please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us to avoid disappointment on the day.
- Comfortable casual clothes, shorts are fine. We will provide you with a pair of skydiving pants or a jumpsuit to wear over your clothes. Secure footwear thats not going to fall off is a must. No flip flops or thongs. Enclosed shoes such as runners or sand shoes are best.
- You need to be in generally good health being with an average fitness level. Weight limits for the Tandem jump is 110kg and the stage 1 AFF jump is a max of 110kg. If you are doing a Tandem skydive and are over 95kg extra charges will apply. With all customers we reserve the right to refuse a skydive based on our assessment based on age, weight and health to ensure everyone’s safety. If you have any questions, concerns or have anything you need to discuss with us please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us to avoid disappointment on the day.
The max weight if 110 kg. Over 95 charges apply Over 95kg $25 Over 100 kg $50 Max 110 kg $100