Noosa Tandem Skydive
Skydives operate daily from 8am. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience.
Looking for one of the ultimate rushes on the Sunshine Coast? Combine the epic thrill of free-fall with some of the Sunny Coast's signature gorgeous beachfront scenery with a skydive 10,000ft or 15,000ft over beautiful Noosa and Coolum Beaches! Join your friendly and reassuring skydive operators at Sunshine Coast Airport in Marcoola and get set to put your fears aside as they give you a full safety briefing and suit you up in the latest and greatest skydiving equipment and jumpsuit. Once the instruction and safety briefing is over you'll hop aboard a light aircraft to soar up over the Sunshine Coast's landscape for some awesome views of the hinterland, beach, and glittering waters beyond.
Once the light turns green, your tandem partner will launch you out of the plane, where your incredible free-fall begins! Free falling is one of the world's most unique feelings and once the canopy deploys you'll be able to relax and soak in all of the incredible views of this gorgeous part of Queensland. Tandem jumps let you meet the friendly instructors and learn a thing or two about what to aim for on your dive - head back, arch, smile, relax (yes that's right, relax!). Harness up to look and feel the part, and keep an eye on the instructor as he does a gear check while marvelling at the technology including two parachutes with an automatic-opening device, climb aboard the plane and practice the exit. For the ultimate blend of adrenaline and views, book yourself a Sunshine Coast skydiving experience today!
- Australia's highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of Noosa, Coolum & the Sunshine Coast
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Sunshine Coast's largest drop zone for safer landings
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- Choose 10,000ft or 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- $35 Australian Parachute Federation (APF) included
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Handicam photos can be purchased onsite
If you are self driving, please meet at the drop zone check-in office, located at Sunshine Coast Airport, 4 Kittyhawk Close, Marcoola
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: All weight, photo and video extras are to be paid directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive
- Weight Surcharge:95kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (95kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions).105kg to 114.9kg: $75 to pay on arrival. 115kg and above: $100 to pay on arrival
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate. *PLEASE NOTE* Due to COVID-19 we currently cannot offer any shared clothing. Please ensure you bring your own fleece/jumper and long pants, if it's cold.