For tour meeting point and time, please take the tour vouchers as the final confirmation. The meeting point and time in the tour info are only for reference.
Departs: 9:00am (SUN/THU)
Returns: 4:00pm (TUE/SAT)
- All aboard Apollo for the ultimate adventure sail trip! If you’re entranced by the deep blue and can’t get enough of the salt water, you’re going to love this Apollo tour. For three blissful days, you’ll get to explore the top destinations in the Whitsundays! Experience real sailing and cruise at top speeds, soaking up the sun and enjoying every minute of your adventure! Apollo is the perfect vessel for wanderlust-seeking travellers, featuring a lively and social atmosphere!
- The journey begins at Coral Sea Marina, where you’ll depart bright and early! Enjoy a full first day of sailing and exploring - it’s just a taste of what’s to come! The first stop on your adventure is the northern end of the islands, where you’ll enjoy the opportunity to snorkel in our favourite locations! Fancy seeing the colourful coral at Stonehaven Bay or Langford Reef? You’re in luck! Soak up the beauty of the underworld up close and personal, catching a glimpse of the kaleidoscopic coral beds and the amazing marine life. Explore the beauty of the reef and rub shoulders with fish, sea turtles and even manta rays!
- All snorkelling equipment is included on board and the amazing crew will take you to the best fringing reefs around the Islands. Here you will snorkel over colourful coral and tropical fish.
- Apollo has a rich history of competing in sailing races all over the world, including a win in the famous Sydney to Hobart race! This Epic sailing adventure is designed for the young and young at heart, with 3 full days to experience the very best The Whitsundays has to offer. Enjoy an authentic sailing experience as you race across the pristine waters, stopping off at different locations around the Whitsunday Islands.
- Apollo Features
- Up to 26 fun-loving guests for a fun, sociable experience
- Freshly onboard prepared meals
- Soak up both ends of the famous Whitehaven Beach!
- Experienced crew to show you the island highlights
- Walk up to the stunning Hill Inlet Lookout
- Ample snorkelling and time in the water
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- Fresh linen is provided for each guest
- With 3 full days at sea, Apollo gives you a unique perspective!
- Authentic sailing boat with a trophy-winning history
- Apollo is a huge Maxi yacht at 75ft long
- Fully refitted in 2022
- BYO drinks & alcohol
Snorkel along the coral gardens and swim amongst countless species of tropical fish and marine life that call this colourful underwater world their home. This diverse eco-system is all part of the Great Barrier Reef, which is one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.
Your second day on board will be all about exploring the famous Whitsunday Island and Whitehaven Beach. Take a short bushwalk up to the lookout at the north end of Whitehaven Beach, here you will see the million dollar view that is Hill Inlet! The ever-shifting swirls of white silica sand and turquoise waters will leave you entranced and never wanting to leave. Spend some time walking the beach and if you’re lucky, you’ll see some of the local animals that frequent the area including sting rays, baby lemon sharks and soldier crabs. The inlet is a safe breeding ground for these animals and to be able to see them in their natural habitat, is truly an experience to remember.
Once you have finished exploring the north end of Whitehaven Beach, your crew will take you to the south end of the beach where you can walk along the 7km expanse of pure white silica sand. There is another look out at this end that will show you stunning views of the surrounding islands. Enjoy all the hidden treasures that Whitsunday Island has to offer.
Apollo has a fun and social atmosphere on board so of an evening, you’ll sit back and relax with like-minded people, swapping stories of your day and past adventures, before heading off to get a good nights rest in one of the spacious beds downstairs. Wake up in the morning to a delicious breakfast and get ready for another day of once in a lifetime experiences.
Our Delicious Sample Menu
Your trip aboard Apollo is accompanied by a divine menu, prepared fresh onboard from local ingredients. BYO alcohol.
Sample Menu for Apollo *All sample menus are subject to changes and amendments with no given notice.
Morning Tea: Danishes, Tea, Coffee and Milo
Lunch: Chicken tenders, salad and wraps
Afternoon Tea: Dips and crackers, Tea, Coffee and Milo
Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese, Garden salad and Garlic bread
Breakfast: Selection of cereals, yoghurt, bread, croissants and
spreads, fresh fruit, tea, coffee and milo
Morning Tea: Cake, Tea, Coffee and Milo
Lunch: BBQ Steaks, Turkish bread and salad
Afternoon Tea: Nachos, Tea, Coffee and Milo
Dinner: BBQ Marinated Chicken, Creamy Mash, Garden salad and
Breakfast: Selection of cereals, yoghurt, bread, pancakes and
spreads, fresh fruit, tea, coffee and milo
Morning Tea: Biscuits, Tea, Coffee and Milo
Lunch: Selection of cold Deli Meats, Salad and Wraps
Please note this is a sample of menu and is subject to change and amendments.
*Most common special diets and food allergies are catered for if advised upon booking or re-confirmation, but may incur an additional fee of $10. Please enquire upon booking if unsure. We reserve the right to change the menu at any time without notice.
Ready for a whirlwind adventure into the deep blue? Jump on board Apollo and soak up the action!
- Have fun with an amazing crew and a jam-packed itinerary, snorkelling, fast sailing and excellent catering!
- Experience authentic sailing and visit Whitsundays highlights, including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet.
- A fun social group suitable for the young at heart, with natural beauty and fun at every turn!
- Apollo has just had a complete refit, looks new inside, and is the best-presented Maxi in the Whitsundays.