Iron Pot Cruises
- Duration: 2½ Hours
- 10.00am Departure 26 December to 28 February
2.00pm Departure Daily All Year Round
Iron Pot Cruises is a 2½ hour cruise exploring the renowned waterways that influence Hobart's lifestyle. Visit Australia's oldest lighthouse, circumnavigate Betsey Island and discover the city's rich maritime past.
Travel aboard one of our brand new vessels in a small group of up to 12 passengers. The spacious enclosed cabin contains comfortable leather seats. Large awning windows provide a great view and allow you to immerse yourself in the surroundings.
Cruising down the Derwent River you'll pass historic Battery Point, now one of Tasmania's premium residential addresses. You'll see well-known landmarks like the iconic Wrest Point Casino and the Shot Tower. Further south, you'll truly appreciate the scale of Mount Wellington as it towers over the city.
Arrive at the Iron Pot, Australia's oldest lighthouse, and be immersed in the fascinating history as your guide shares stories of Hobart's early settlement.
- A 2½ Hour Cruise from Hobart's Waterfront
- Visit Australia's oldest lighthouse, circumnavigate Betsey Island and discover the city's rich maritime past
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Hotel pickup
- Iron Pot Cruises depart from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre. This is situated on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge on Hobart's waterfront.
- Please note there is no parking available at our Booking Centre. Nearby options for parking are Argyle Street Car Park, Market Place Car Park or Evans Street Car Park.
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Guaranteed sightings or we might provide you alternative date
- Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator taking into account the weather conditions of the day