- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) (including GST).
- Please make sure that all information given is correct and precise. Please be aware that any incorrect or incomplete in- formation could lead to the cancellation or invalidation of your order. No refund would be applicable in this case. Ensure all information provided is correct and precise, where any incorrect or incomplete provision of information could lead to cancellation or invalidation of your order. No refund will be applicable.
- Please make sure to present yourself to the meeting place on the scheduled time. Anyone who could not make it to the meeting place on time will be considered as leaving the group at their own will with no refund. Ensure to meet all tour schedule time, if one, partial or all members could not make it to the designated meeting place, their participation will be considered void. No refunds will be applicable.
- FIT Travel will not process your order until we receive the payment with the correct amount from you. In this case, we advise you to arrange your payment schedule and method at your earliest convenience for us to make the booking and to facilitate your travel. Orders will not be processed unless all payments with the correct amount have been received by FIT Travel. Please be advised to organise your payment schedule and method at your earliest convenience for FIT Travel to facilitate your travel.
- Please make sure all details in your travel itinerary are correct. FIT Travel will not be responsible for any extra (additional) fare or loss caused by the negligence of the client.
- Travel insurances are strongly recommended. FIT Travel will not refund or compensate for any consequences caused by clients’ personal reasons, irresistible natural forces and other unexpected occurrences.
- Our local operators reserve the right to request those clients who do not properly behave or who has posed a threat to any other travellers during the trip to leave the travel group. No refund would be applicable in this case.
- Clients shall get themselves prepared for transits in between flights, ferries and buses when no tour guide is assigned for the trip. FIT Travel will not help those who could not make it to their next destination at their own responsibility. Clients shall only organise their own transits between flights, ferries and buses when no tour guide is assigned for the trip. FIT Travel will not be responsible for customers who cannot make it to their next destination due to their own transit issues.
- All travelling time is estimated based on normal driving and traffic conditions, which highly depend on actual traffic conditions. FIT Travel will not compensate for delays of flight, train schedule and any other transportation incidents.
- Those clients who need a refund for any of their cancelled or modified tours, FIT Travel will process all refunds after the trip.
- Credit card surcharge will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Once confirmed, tour packages including air tickets and accommodation will not be able to be cancelled or rebooked at your free will. No refund would be applicable in this case. Tours without air tickets or accommodation but special conditions may not be cancelled or rebooked, either , but for those without special conditions, refunds are based on the following rules:*
* 10 days before departure: 25%-100% cancellation fee of the full price may apply;
* 6-9 days before departure: 75%-100% cancellation fee of the full price may apply;* 5 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee of the full price applies. No refund available.
- Deposit charged for booking of the tour will not be refunded to the client once the trip has been confirmed. The tour will also be cancelled automatically with no refund applicable if the client does not pay for the rest of the price of the tour on time.
- All refund or variation requests of the original tour package shall be processed through FIT Travel. Those requests via operators such as airlines and hotels will not be considered as effective, and no refund will be applicable.
- FIT Travel reserve the right to explain the tours changed or cancelled at short notice. Although FIT Travel has the responsibility to spend every effort completing the original tour plan, variation or cancellation of the tour may still occur, in which case FIT Travel will recommend other tours as substitution for the clients. Possible price difference will be charged.
- FIT Travel has the responsibility to contact the client via the contact details provided once the tour itinerary needs to be changed. However, FIT Travel will not process a refund or any compensation for any loss caused by clients not responding to the messages, phone calls and emails, or caused by wrong contact details filled in by the clients themselves.
- Children travelling with adults on free fare will not be provided with meals. The child (usually under 4-year-old) shall sit on the accompanying adult’s lap if there is no seat available on the airplane.
- For tours with tips not including in the tour package price, clients shall tip the tour guide with the proper amount as long as the tour guide does not behave improperly.
- Tours include attraction entry tickets, ferry tickets, bus tickets, etc., if under circumstances where the specific attraction cannot be provided, where refund is applicable these tickets will only be available refunded at 30% of the retail price.
- Clients who are willing to cancel or change their flight, shall submit a request of cancellation or variation in written format to FIT Travel. Fees listed below will be charged:*
Surcharge from FIT Travel at $70 per person per trip
* Surcharge form ticketing centre at $20 per person per trip (needs to confirm with the ticketing centre)
* Fine from Airline Company and complement cabin fee (needs to confirm with the airline company)
* Processing time of cancellation and refund depends on the notice from airline
* Any request for refund or cancellation must be notified at least 3 working days before flight departure. FIT travel will not be responsible for any refund/date change application sent within 3 working days resulting delays to the refund/change process or leading to no refund/ change at all.
- FIT Travel reserves the right to ask the client to purchase other flights when the airline has to change or cancel their original flight for any unexpected reasons, and price difference will be charged. If the client wishes to cancel the booking, please refer to clause 20 .
- Clients shall check their names, flight schedule and any other details of the booking the day when the booking is made. Clients shall contact FIT Travel to make corrections once any incorrect information is identified on the itinerary. Please refer to clause 20 if clients could not contact FIT Travel on time. Details of domestic flights shall be checked with FIT consultant when making the booking. Please refer to clause 20 if the client wished to change the flight details once the booking has been confirmed.
- Domestic flights and some international flights do not allocate checked baggage. Clients shall confirm checked baggage quota with FIT consultants carefully when making any booking.
- FIT Travel is responsible for the selling of air tickets only, anything other than the air tickets such as visa application will need to be taken care of by the clients themselves.
- FIT Travel will provide a substitution with same or similar standard if the hotel has been fully booked after clients making the payment. FIT Travel will inform the client of the change of the hotel and price difference if applicable.
- Hotel fare includes only the accommodation (buffet break- fast available if indicated). Any other expenses such as meals, telephone bills, pay TV bills, etc. will be charged with the client at check-out.
- Clients and any accompanying guests will have to follow all the policies and rules of the hotel.
- Number of persons staying in one room (including children and infants) shall not exceed the limit of hotel standard, or you will be rejected when checking in or charged an extra cost.
- Deposit or credit card guarantee will be requested at check-in to cover all the expenses during stay.
- The Client accepts these terms and conditions by either of:
1.signing the terms and conditions or; 2.email reply to agree; 3.make payments.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. FIT Travel can not refund if they child under 18 years purchase tour online.
- You (the client) appoint us (FIT TRAVEL) to act as your agent. FIT TRAVEL is authorised by you to act as your agent, which means you authorise FIT TRAVEL to book and confirm all tours, flights, accommodations on your behalf with the services and tour product suppliers for you (the client). FIT TRAVEL is not the supplier of the services and tour products that you request us to book and confirm on your behalf.
- You (“the client”) allow us (FIT TRAVEL) to retain, as our commission or fee, the difference between the purchase price and the amount we can negotiate with the relevant service and product suppliers.
- In case of any cancellation, the fee that we charge will not exceed the sum of our commission or fee (being the amount we would have received if the booking was not cancelled) and the costs we incur on your behalf as determined by the service and product suppliers in processing the cancellation.
- Accommodation capacity is limit. The Availability on our website is Not Current Availability of accommodations. They might be fully booked any time without any notice.
- Accommodation booking is confirmed on the time you make a booking on our website. After you placed a booking, if there is availability, confirmation will be sent to you within 2 Working days. If the accommodation is fully booked-out(No Availability), we will contact you for the refund or advise an alternative travel date.
- Hotel Rate is also dynamic. The accommodation/package rate may occur price change during festival season/High season, last minute late bookings. In case if the price changes when you made the booking, we will contact you for the refund or advise you of the price difference if you would like to go ahead.
- Once both parties agree and accommodation is confirmed, any cancellation or amendment might attract significant cancellation/amendment fee.
- Travel bookings cancelled due to government restrictions of COVID-19
[Reservations made after 14 March 2020]
Reservations from FIT TRAVEL Australia Pty Ltd made after 14 March 2020 will not be covered under our extenuating circumstances policy, except where the guest is currently sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 related circumstances not covered include: transportation disruptions and cancellations; travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; and other government mandates—like evacuation orders, border closures and shelter-in-place requirements. The cancellation policy will apply as usual. Our extenuating circumstances policy is intended to protect our customers from unforeseen circumstances that arise after booking. After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, the extenuating circumstances policy no longer applies because COVID-19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected. Please remember to carefully review the term and condition for cancellation policy when booking. We strongly urge all customers to carefully consider the cancellation policy on any reservation they make. Customers could also check whether you are covered for travel cancellations under any travel insurance policy before booking.