Whitsunday Island Adventure(GSL Marine)
09:00am - 09:30am: Check-in Point at Airlie Beach
10:00am: Departs from Port of Airlie
05:30pm – 05:45pm: Back to Airlie Beach
Get the most out of your time in the Whitsundays exploring the islands and marine life up close! Tick off all the 'must-do' highlights of the Whitsunday Islands on this full-day island adventure.
Departing from Port of Airlie, this action-packed itinerary includes snorkelling, guided walk to Hill Inlet, beach time, lunch, complimentary use of wetsuit/stinger suit, and stand up paddle boards. Travelling on our fast and modern vessel, this is an all-inclusive tour of the Whitsunday Islands.
Begin the day cruising Tongue Bay where you will enjoy a small hike to Hill Inlet Lookout. Now’s your chance to take that great Instagram worthy pic. After heading back down to the boat, we will cruise to South Whitehaven Beach to enjoy the finest white sand. Why not try stand-up paddle boarding? It is GSL exclusive! Time for lunch - we will be serving cold meats, a garden salad and fresh bread rolls. From here, we will find you the perfect spot to snorkel. You will experience the underwater world, watching many fish swim over the Whitsunday’s beautiful, coloured coral. After drying off, take a seat, and enjoy the sun set behind the islands as we make our way back to Port of Airlie!
Menu Dietary Guide
- MORNING TEA : MUFFIN
Contains Gluten, Egg & Milk. Made on a production line which is also used to produce products containing soy. Cookie and Muffin flavours/ ingredients vary daily and may contain fruit, nuts, chocolate and coconut.
- LUNCH : SELECTION OF COLD MEATS & SALADS – MAKE A ROLL, GARDEN SALAD, BREAD ROLLS
MEATS include Ham, Roast Beef & Italian Salami (contains Gluten).
SALADS include but not limited to, Cheddar Cheese, Tomato, Cucumber, Salad Leaf Mix, Beetroot, Pineapple & Red Onion.
- AFTERNOON TEA : BISCUITS, HOT CHOCOLATE, GREEN TEA, ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA & COFFEE
- 1.5 hours at Whitehaven Beach
- 1-hour snorkelling amongst fringing reef location
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet lookout
- Lunch and snacks included
- Complimentary stinger suit & snorkelling equipment
- Use of stand-up paddle boards at Whitehaven Beach
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Hotel pickup
- Any transportation, meals, etc.
- Please meet at Rufus & Co. Café
- Head inside and our marine crew are easily identified wearing a white shirt and blue shorts. Please note there is a parking fee at Port of Airlie.
- If you are a coffee lover, get down earlier as Rufus & Co. Café has one of the best coffee’s in town and Yes you can bring your takeaway coffee on board.
- Please note there are toilet facilities located at the back of Rufus & Co. Café.
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Courtesy bus subject to availability. Passengers that do not arrive at their pick up location on time may be classed as no-show.
- Should any one part of a package tour not operate - you will be charged the full RRP price of the tour component(s) completed.
- GSL Marine will endeavour to achieve on-time performance, but accept no responsibility for missing tour/flight connections as a result of operational delays.
GSL Marine may use photographs of our clients in promotional material, including but not limited to social media, if you do not consent please advise GSL Marine.
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we are unable to provide a buffet lunch, therefore, we are unable to cater for dietary requirements/allergies. Please feel free to bring your own meals if you cannot eat the food provided
Seating will be allocated prior to boarding – this is organised by our marine crew to ensure we keep a good distance apart
On-board purchases are available (beer/cider starts from $4.00, soft drinks are $2.00) – we prefer card transactions to lower cash handling
- Please note the itinerary is subject to change due to the weather and tide – if this is the case, our skipper will advise you before departure.
WHAT TO BRING
- Re-fillable water bottle
- Light jacket
- Swimming attire
- Shoes (thongs or sandals are ok)