Tongarra Whitsundays Sailing Tour 2 Days 2 Nights
Tongarra Sailing Adventures offers a 2-day 2-night social sailing experience that’s perfect for the young, fun and adventurous backpacker.
The all-inclusive package visits the best destinations in the Whitsundays including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkelling at pristine locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. The experienced crew are handpicked for their knowledgeable and friendly attitude and happily prepare top-quality fresh meals on the BBQ. Guests can also enjoy a banana boat ride for an added adrenaline rush and adventure with friends. Tongarra has an outstanding reputation for being great value for money and exceeding expectations. So, grab your swimwear, iPod and camera and enjoy a few drinks while we show you around the Whitsunday Islands
Tongarra Sailing Adventures has a reputation with their guests for being the ultimate fun backpacker experience. So grab your swimwear, iPod and camera and enjoy a few drinks while we show you around the Whitsunday Islands.
Tongarra is a 12 x 8 metre single-masted catamaran, she takes a maximum of 24 passengers
and 2 crew.
_ Day 1 _
- Tongarra Whitsundays tour departs from Coral Sea Marina Resort at 2.30pm
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset sail out to the Whitsunday Islands and get to know your new friends
- A freshly home-cooked meal will be provided while you socialise on the front deck with a few drinks before sleeping under the stars (or in a cabin, if you wish).
_ Day 2 _
- Wake up next to the world-famous Whitehaven Beach and enjoy a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Snorkel on the fringing Great Barrier Reef amongst our beautiful marine and coral life. If you are into water sports, try our customised banana boat with your friends!
_ Day 3 _
- Enjoy one last snorkel and a banana boat ride and sail your way back into Airlie Beach across the beautiful Whitsunday passage for a midday return
- “Red Shark” banana boat for optional water sports
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and Hill inlet Lookout
- Option to sleep “under the stars”
- Massive deck space for sunbathing
- Enjoy a guided walk through the Australian Bush
- Stable catamaran & hands on sailing experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy snorkelling pristine fringing Great Barrier reefs
- Great value for money and will exceed expectations
- Gold National Award Winner for Major Tour and Transport Operator
- Highest level of ECO certification awarded
- Proud climate action leaders Young, fun and sociable sailing adventure
- Tours depart from 2.00pm DAY 1 / 12:00pm DAY 2
_ BREAKFAST _
- Fresh breads
- Selection of honey
- Peanut butter, vegemite, jams
- Fresh fruit platter, muesli or cornflakes
- Tea or coffee
_ LUNCH _
- Cold meats
- Tuna salad, garden salad, fresh bread/rolls/wraps
_ DINNER _
- First Night: Herbed BBQ white fish on a bed of mashed potato served with coleslaw
- Second Night: Tasty spaghetti bolognaise with garlic bread
_ SNACKS _
- Fresh fruit, biscuits, cake selection, chips & dips.
Sleeping under the stars!
As you witness the magnificent sunsets, spoil yourself with a refreshing drink. Settle back with your new friends and enjoy the atmosphere while we prepare
your evening meal.When you’ve had enough food and entertainment, grab your sleeping bag and count the shooting stars as you drift off to sleep.
Or if you prefer, retire to one of our comfortable bunks inside the vessel to be gently rocked to Sleep
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Learn to sail and snorkel
- Drinks BYO - no glass, no red wine
- Other Snacks BYO
- Travel Insurance
- Personal consumption
- Tours depart from 2.00pm, and please check in at Red Cat Adventures 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach the day prior to travel between 12pm – 5pm or between 10am – 12pm the day of departure.
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- iPod with your favourite music
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine, please)
- Maximum 24 pax
- Minimum age 18 years, and please note this tour is suitable for ages 18 – 35 years only
- Cancellations within 21 days of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received after time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher