Whitehaven Beach & Hamilton Island Day Cruise
Visit two of Australia’s best-loved destinations on a scenic Whitsundays cruise – Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach. Hamilton Island is a sophisticated, family-friendly resort, with excellent eating, drinking and shopping opportunities. Not far away on Whitsunday Island, glorious Whitehaven Beach is one Australia’s most beautiful stretches of sand.
|HAMILTON ISLAND AM & WHITEHAVEN BEACH PM||DEPARTS||RETURNS|
|PORT OF AIRLIE||7:45 AM||6:20 PM|
|WHITEHAVEN BEACH AM & HAMILTON ISLAND PM||DEPARTS||RETURNS|
|PORT OF AIRLIE||7:15 AM||6:10 PM|
|DAYDREAM ISLAND||7:50 AM||5:40 PM|
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Morning tea
- Protective stinger suits
- Lunch overlooking Hamilton Island marina
- Full use of Hamilton Island’s shuttle bus*, pool and beach areas
- COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available to add-on (Not include tour fee)
- Personnel Expense
- Travel Insurance
- Other Meals
NOTE: Most Airlie accommodation is within walking distance to Port of Airlie. Coach transfers are however an option.
Daydream Island Departure - Just walk down to pier to meet the boat
Airlie Beach Departure - Check in at Cruise Whitsundays Terminal - Port of Airlie(24 The Cove Road Airlie Beach QLD)
- Prices are in AUD and per person.
- Please note a non refundable credit card surcharge fee of 1.5% applies to all bookings. This fee is not included if payment is made via POLi.
- WHAT TO BRING :Swimwear and beach towel/Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen/Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day/Camera/Cash/credit card
- COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. RETURN times are when the vessel arrives back at the mainland/island resort. NOTE: Schedule changes may occur. Where a Day Cruise is cancelled we will send notification to the contact details provided at the time of your booking. Itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind, swell, sun and rain. The vessel's Master must at his discretion determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels.
- The Hamilton Island Shuttle Service and Routes can vary in alignment with demand on the island. For more information, please visit Hamilton Islands website.
- *There is a cafe at Port of Airlie where you can grab a breakfast before your early morning start.
- All tours from Port of Airlie will stop at Hamilton Island to drop off and collect guests.
- Some tours will require a change in vessel for connection to Whitehaven Beach vessel.