Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet Chill & Grill 1 Day Adventure
|DEPARTURES - 1 FEBRUARY 2021 - 2 APRIL 2021|
|PORT OF AIRLIE||7:15 AM||18:20PM|
|HAMILTON ISLAND||8:30 AM||17:00 PM|
|DAYDREAM ISLAND||7:45 AM||17:45 PM|
Spend the whole day experiencing all the wonders of the magnificent Whitehaven Beach area. Indulge in the ultimate experience of Whitehaven Beach; from the northern end exploring the spectacular Hill Inlet, to the southern – swimming, hiking, sunbathing, soaking up the sun. No other day cruise offered allows you so much time to explore the wonders of Whitehaven beach.
Cruise to superb, 7km-long Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. From the beach’s northern end, a leisurely 1.3km-return guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout follows a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Back at Whitehaven’s southern end, swim or relax on the sand, or tackle the stairs to the Whitehaven Beach Lookout and view the length of Whitehaven Beach. A delicious gourmet burger is waiting for you back on the Whitehaven sand.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Walk to Whitehaven Beach Lookout
- A gourmet burger on the beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the day
- All-inclusive drinks and charcuterie board on return from Whitehaven Beach to Hamilton Island
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Optional activities
- Return Coach Transfers from local Airlie Beach accommodation to Port of Airlie
- If your accommodation has # beside it, you’re only a 5 minute walk to Port of Airlie. However, you are still welcome to book a coach if you prefer this option.
- Coach pickup/drop can only be purchased with the accommodation options listed. If you do not require a coach transfer or you are staying elsewhere, please select the ‘Meet at Port of Airlie’ option and continue with your booking.
- Coach transfers are only available on the day of tour, should you return on an earlier or later service we cannot offer a return transfer.
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. NOTE: Schedule changes may occur. Where a Day Cruise is cancelled we will send notification to the contact details provided at the time of your booking. Itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind, swell, sun and rain. The vessel's Master must at his discretion determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels. All tours from Port of Airlie will stop at Hamilton Island to drop off and collect guests.
- Please make inquiry before travelling, if you have any dietary requirements or allergies
- In line with government regulations due to Covid-19, guests will now be served gourmet lunch packs and individual servings of morning and afternoon tea
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- NOTE: Changes may occur due to flight schedule changes and other factors. Where a Day Cruise is cancelled we will send notification to the contact details provided at the time of your booking. Itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind, swell, sun and rain. The vessel's Master must at his discretion determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels
What To Bring?
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Money or credit card for optional purchases