Whitehaven Beach Camira Sailing Cruise
- Cruises depart Port of Airlie at 8:15am and return at approximately 5:45pm
- Check-in is required at least 30 minutes prior to departure
Explore the beautiful Whitsundays region with this Whitehaven Beach Sailing Tour departing Airlie Beach. Taking you to a handful of the region’s best locations including Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach itself aboard the big purple catamaran, Camira, this is the ultimate sailing tour for visitors looking to explore this gorgeous part of the country.
Throughout the day you'll embark on a number of exciting activities and adventures such as walking the trail to the iconic Hill Inlet learning about the region and the history of the traditional landowners of the Whitsundays, the Ngaro people, to take in impressive, postcard-perfect views of the island, you'll also put on your snorkel and dive in for an underwater adventure around the reef. For those snorkelling, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for loggerhead turtles and stingrays who are often amongst the marine life seen throughout the day.
Without the hum of the engine and nothing but the wind pushing you along (weather permitting), this is a surreal experience that you’ll never forget. With an experienced crew on board to talk to you about the region and sailing in general, you’ll walk away from this day tour with a wealth of knowledge of the Whitsundays region and a camera full of incredible photos.
- Full day Whitsundays Sailing Adventure
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious gourmet lunch pack, soft drinks and water
- Beer and wine from 11am
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits Currently suspended due to Covid-19
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
- Hotel transfers to Port of Airlie
Port of Airlie: 24 The Cove Road
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Snorkelling the inner reef Currently suspended due to Covid-19
- In line with government regulations due to Covid-19, guests will now be served gourmet lunch packs and individual servings of morning and afternoon tea. Snorkelling is also temporarily suspended and more time will be provided at Whitehaven Beach