Summertime Day Trip Sail, Snorlel, Kayak in Whitsunday Islands
Departs 8am, returns by 6pm, meeting time is 7:30am Coral Sea Marina.
Experience more of the Whitsuandays in one day aboard a beautiful timber ketch. Sail into paradise and spend the day Snorkelling fringing reefs and exploring beautiful bays by kayak, then relax and enjoy the sunset and snacks as you cruise back into the marina. The only trip to offer a unique kayak adventure tour - paddle by yourself or with a friend and let crew guide you whist educating you on the unique heritage of the amazing islands. Don't forget to look out for turtles on the way.
Full day sailing around the beautiful Whitsundays. Includes snorkelling and guided kayak tour! 8am-6pm
- 8:00am: Depart Coral Sea Marina
- 9:00am: Morning tea on board
- 10:30am: Arrive Hook Island for snorkelling and kayak tour
- 4:00pm: Sunset snacks as we sail back
- 6:00pm: Arrive back at Coral Sea Marina
Each tour is a customised experience through the Whitsunday islands, navigating according to wind, weather, and visibility. Below is a taste of our day sailing kayak adventure aboard Summertime.
Depart Coral Sea Marina and set sail towards Hook Island, the second largest of the Whitsunday Islands. Upon arrival our crew will help you get suited up for a snorkelling adventure. Discover the underwater world below taking in the beautiful colourful corals and marine life.
Once back on board our crew will serve up a scrumptious lunch and then you will get ready for your next activity! With sufficient kayaks on board for everyone to enjoy, our friendly guide will take you on an ecofriendly exploration of beautiful hidden inlets and fringing reefs to be at one with nature, a truly ‘unforgettable’ experience.
Now the activities are done, you can sit back, relax with a cold beverage, and enjoy the sail home catching the sunset on the way. On the sail home the crew will sit down and speak about the surrounding Islands and the marine life in the area.
This is a sample menu and may vary depending on season and availability. $5 surcharge applies to certain dietary requirements.
Tea & coffee with freshly baked biscuits
BBQ Lunch, hamburgers, coleslaw, fruit platter.
Oven baked snacks with dipping sauces.
- Sail to tropical island locations, take the helm for a while.
- Snorkel and swim around fringing reefs (equipment included).
- Kayak in secluded bays and sunbake on beautiful beaches.
- Morning/Afternoon tea and scrumptious buffet lunch.
- Enjoy a full day on the ocean and sunset snacks.
- BYO Alcohol- no glass or red wine, soft drinks and bottled water available for purchase.
- Free filtered tap water available throughout the day.
- Stinger suits use and Marine Park fees.
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Hotel transfers
- Extras : Photo packages on request
- Soft drinks and bottled water= $2 (you are welcome to bring a bottle of water with you and refill at the tap on board)
By 7:30 am latest under the umbrellas, at the roundabout Coral Sea Marina Resort (Meeting Point B), Airlie Beach. Please call to confirm by 4pm, day prior to departure.
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- In line with government regulations due to Covid-19, guests might be served gourmet lunch packs and individual servings of morning and afternoon tea instead of buffet.
- All divers must complete a medical questionnaire/declaration on-board. A history of asthma, heart conditions and/or other medical conditions or medications may prohibit diving. If medical is failed on board no refund will be given.
- Dependant on weather, locations may vary. (Langford, Black Island or Stonehaven)
- This tour is suitable for children over 4 years old.
- Does not include transfers.
- Does not include Whitehaven.
What to bring?
- Hat, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen (reef friendly).
- A jumper for the sail home.
- BYO alcohol NO glass bottles or red wine.
- Cash for on-board purchases.