Journey to the Heart Tour – Heart Reef Experience
Located in the Great Barrier Reef, the newly opened Heart Island offers a unique, James Bond experience starting with a 30 minute helicopter flight over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and Heart Reef. Once you have landed on the private Heart Island pontoon helipad, you have 90 minutes to explore the lagoon, or simply relax and enjoy the sea breeze. This exclusive tour is available to just six guests per visit and includes a once in a lifetime boat ride around the famous Heart Reef.
- Return 60-minute scenic helicopter flight over Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Whitsunday Island, Hook Island passage and Heart Reef
- Exclusive use of the luxurious new Heart Island Pontoon with a maximum of six guests, plus a host
- 90 minutes on-board Heart Island Pontoon
- Optional glass bottom boat tour of Heart Reef Lagoon
- All snorkelling equipment
- Three-hour experience
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
Check In: Hamilton Island Marina - Cruise Whitsundays office
- Available only to guests over 14 years of age.
- Tour is subject to weather conditions and there is a maximum number of six guests on the Heart Island Pontoon at any time
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.