Jet Ski Safari Tour, Airlie Beach
Departs 2~4 times daily. Fixed Departure Times: 10:30am & 13:30pm (May operate at 08.30am / 15:00pm but not guarantee)
Explore the beautiful bays and coastline of Airlie Beach on a jet ski!
Glide through the turquoise waters at high speed, with the chance to fish feed and encounter marine life, such as sea turtles.
Our modern Sea-Doo skis are extremely fun to ride - suitable for both experienced riders and beginners with no previous experience.
Led by qualified guides, this tour is a unique way of seeing Airlie Beach surrounds, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
The listed price is for each jet ski, which means there's no extra cost to have a second passenger sharing the jet ski.
Minimum driver age is 16, and minimum passenger age is 8.
- 60 minute jet ski safari
- Modern Equipment
- No licence required!
- Informative commentary
- Spot Marine Life
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Hotel pickup
- Any transportation, meals, etc.
- Check-in point: GSL Whitsundays (384 Shute Harbour Rd)
- Please arrive 50 minutes before departure time as you will be required to watch safety demonstration videos in prior
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Courtesy bus subject to availability. Passengers that do not arrive at their pick up location on time may be classed as no-show.
- Should any one part of a package tour not operate - you will be charged the full RRP price of the tour component(s) completed.
- GSL Marine will endeavour to achieve on-time performance, but accept no responsibility for missing tour/flight connections as a result of operational delays.
GSL Marine may use photographs of our clients in promotional material, including but not limited to social media, if you do not consent please advise GSL Marine.