Fly Cruise Package | 60-minute Scenic Flight & Whitehaven Beach Cruise Combo
- Cruises depart Port of Airlie at 06:45am and return at 18:00pm
- Check-in is required at least 30 minutes prior
Fly, ride, beach, snorkel, paddle board and bush walk, ALL IN A DAY.
Start your day with a 60-minute scenic flight over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef with guaranteed window seats over iconic sights such as Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach and Heart Reef.
Following your flight, you have a whole day of boating adventure to come, with GSL Marine boat tour offering the most extensive cruise in the Whitsundays.
Travelling on board the fast and modern vessel built for the Whitsundays, the action-packed itinerary includes snorkelling, guided walk to Hill Inlet, beach time, lunch, complimentary use of wetsuit/stinger suit, and stand up paddle boards.
- 60 Minute Scenic Flight over Great Barrier Reef & Whitsundays
- In-flight Pilot Commentary
- Full day tour of the Whitsunday Islands with GSL Marine (Duration: 7.5 hours)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Bus transfers included from multiple pickup locations around Airlie Beach
- Snorkelling, guided walk to Hill Inlet, beach time, lunch, complimentary use of wetsuit/stinger suit, and stand up paddle boards.
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
The Free Pick-up points are as follows:
- Airlie Beach: In addition to our main street storefront, it also contains two pick-up points, Whitsunday Reflections and Coral Sea Marina Resort.
- Check-in point at GSL Office, GSL Aviation Pty Ltd-1/384, Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802.
- Free shuttle bus to and from the city office to the airport (as shown below) , If you live in Airlie Beach area, please walk there.
Only travelers staying in Mantra Club Croc hotels or Marine Shores hotels can be arranged for pick-up and drop off. If you stay in other Cannonvale, please walk to the above 2 hotels and board the bus (hotel pictures below)
- Free shuttle bus to and from the camper park (Holiday Park): Discovery Park Bus Stop and Island Gateway Holiday Park, BIG4 Whitsundays Tropical Eco Resort (Flametree) and BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort (Cannonvale).
Sightseeing planes operate every hour from 10AM to 14PM. Please advise your desired departure time when placing the order. Please note the departure time may be adjusted due to weather conditions, air traffic control, and aircraft conditions. Please reserve enough time to participate in the itinerary.
The take-off and landing point of the plane is on Whitsunday Coast Airport (Proserpine, PPP). Guests can arrive or depart with a domestic flight (Domestic Flight) before and after the small plane sightseeing itinerary. Plane company buses can take Carrying luggage, please provide luggage size and weight when booking with luggage. You can get on/off at the GSL plane office or at the pick-up point in each area. If you go to the sightseeing plane by yourself, please check in at the check-in counter in the Whitsunday Coast Airport 15 minutes before the departure of the plane (as shown below GSL check-in counter at Whitsunday Coast Airport)
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Please note that due to COVID-19 Restrictions we are unable to provide a buffet lunch, however lunch and snacks are still included.
Please make inquiry before travelling, if you have any dietary requirements or allergies.
- Please advise each passenger's full name and body weight(KG) for scenic flight booking
What to Bring?
- Camera, Hat & Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Swimwear, Towel, Light Jacket in Winter months, Cash or credit card for additional purchases.
- Not suitable for infants under 18 months.