Airlie Beach up to 15,000ft Tandem Skydiving
- Skydives operate daily from 6am. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
What better way to take in all the beauty of this area than an up to 15,000ft tandem Airlie Beach skydive above the waters of the incredible Whitsunday Islands! Falling to views of crystal clear waterways, pure white sanded beaches, and an abundance of reef clusters, you'll be blown away by the sights you'll witness.
With the drop zone in the heart of Queensland's most popular tourism spot, experience the thrill of freefall at over 220km/hr for up to 60 seconds! After the immediate adrenalin inducing fall is over, relax as you float towards the ground under the canopy of your parachute taking in the mind blowing panoramic views surrounding you. Simply wear closed in shoes and some comfortable clothing and prepare yourself for a moment you'll never want to end. With a number of different photo and video package options available also, there are plenty of resources to ensure you never forget this incredible experience!
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive (Australia's highest jump)
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- $35 Australian Parachute Federation (APF) included
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
- Handicam photos can be purchased onsite
Check in office: Skydive Australia Building, 1 Air Whitsunday Rd, Flametree QLD 4802
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: All weight, photo and video extras are to be paid directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive
- Weight Surcharge:95kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (95kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions).105kg to 114.9kg: $75 to pay on arrival. 115kg and above: $100 to pay on arrival
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate. *PLEASE NOTE* Due to COVID-19 we currently cannot offer any shared clothing. Please ensure you bring your own fleece/jumper and long pants, if it's cold.