Reef & Whitsundays Islands Scenic Flight 60Mins Tour
- Daily Flights from 7:45am/9:00am...
- Check-in is required at least 30 minutes prior
The Reef & Island scenic flight with GSL Aviation, is the most comprehensive tour in the Whitsundays. Scenic Flights Departing from Whitsunday Coast Airport, the Reef & Island tour includes views of Conway National Park, mainland river systems, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands, and The Great Barrier Reef.
Highlights of the flight include world-famous Whitehaven Beach and the swirling sands of Hill Inlet.
Beyond the Whitsunday Islands, is the Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
The Reef & Island Scenic Flight is one of the region’s signature tour experiences, featuring all the best sights of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef. Departing from the Proserpine
Whitsunday Coast Airport, your tour includes a comprehensive view of the region’s best natural landscapes. River systems, the impressive Conway National Park, Hamilton Island,
Whitsunday Island, and the Great Barrier Reef are part of your scenic adventure. As you travel around the Islands, highlights of the flight include the world-famous Whitehaven
Beach, and the swirling sands of Hill Inlet. Past the Whitsundays Islands, you’ll find the Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The pattern and colours of the Reef are best appreciated from the air, including the iconic ‘Heart Reef’, which is only visible from the air, and only in the Whitsundays. The Reef & Island Scenic Flight is a must-do in the Whitsundays!
Most comprehensive Scenic Flight in the Whitsundays
Only Operator with Guaranteed Window Seats
In-flight Pilot Commentary
Free Airport Transfers included
Regular Departure times to suit your itinerary
- 60 Minute Scenic Flight over Great Barrier Reef & Whitsundays
- In-flight Pilot Commentary
- Bus transfers included from multiple pickup locations around Airlie Beach
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
The Free Pick-up points are as follows:
- Airlie Beach: In addition to our main street storefront, it also contains two pick-up points, Whitsunday Reflections and Coral Sea Marina Resort.
- Check-in point at GSL Office, GSL Aviation Pty Ltd-1/384, Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802.
- Free shuttle bus to and from the city office to the airport (as shown below) , If you live in Airlie Beach area, please walk there.
Only travelers staying in Mantra Club Croc hotels or Marine Shores hotels can be arranged for pick-up and drop off. If you stay in other Cannonvale, please walk to the above 2 hotels and board the bus (hotel pictures below)
- Free shuttle bus to and from the camper park (Holiday Park): Discovery Park Bus Stop and Island Gateway Holiday Park, BIG4 Whitsundays Tropical Eco Resort (Flametree) and BIG4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort (Cannonvale).
Sightseeing planes operate every hour from 10AM to 14PM. Please advise your desired departure time when placing the order. Please note the departure time may be adjusted due to weather conditions, air traffic control, and aircraft conditions. Please reserve enough time to participate in the itinerary.
The take-off and landing point of the plane is on Whitsunday Coast Airport (Proserpine, PPP). Guests can arrive or depart with a domestic flight (Domestic Flight) before and after the small plane sightseeing itinerary. Plane company buses can take Carrying luggage, please provide luggage size and weight when booking with luggage. You can get on/off at the GSL plane office or at the pick-up point in each area. If you go to the sightseeing plane by yourself, please check in at the check-in counter in the Whitsunday Coast Airport 15 minutes before the departure of the plane (as shown below GSL check-in counter at Whitsunday Coast Airport)
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Please advise each passenger's full name and body weight(KG) for scenic flight booking
- Adult same price as child , Infant under 3years old is free with no seats
What to Bring?
- Camera, Hat & Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Not suitable for infants under 18 months.