Tasmanian Seafood Tour: Deep-to-Dish
The authentic Tasmanian seafood tour! Departing from Hobart on our half day Deep-to-Dish: Tasmanian Seafood Cruise will see you will feasting on the freshest seafood straight from the ocean! Cruise in style and comfort aboard our premier power catamaran along some of the most untouched and idyllic waterways in the world.
Join us on this half day culinary and sightseeing tour down to Bull Bay on Tasmania's Bruny Island. Come face to face with towering sea cliffs, sandy beaches only accessible by boat and spot sea life such as dolphins, whales, seals and sea birds whilst sampling the freshest wild seafood caught and cooked on board our luxury vessel.
Start the day with a seasonal fruit platter including Tasmanian cheeses and indulge in a selection of premium local wine, sparkling and beer. Throughout the day our skilled diver will harvest live periwinkles and sea urchins and will expertly prepare these for you on board. You will also feast on live Tasmanian abalone, live Tasmanian rock lobster, oysters, urchins, mussels periwinkles and whole Atlantic Salmon. This Tasmanian seafood tour is suitable for seafood lovers who want to experience the bountiful fresh seafood Tasmania has on offer, and which has made Tasmania a mandatory stop on any gastronome’s grand tour!
- All inclusive seafood feast including Tasmanian rock lobster, oysters, Blacklip abalone, mussels, urchin, Atlantic salmon, mussels and periwinkles + Tasmanian seasonal cheese platter
- All inclusive premium Tasmanian Beer, wine & sparkling including tea & coffee
- Sightseeing - dolphins, whales, seals and sea birds, penguins and stunning sea cliffs
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers