Heritage Gordon River Cruise
Enjoy A Gordon River Cruise
Cruising down the iconic Gordon River is a must do when visiting Tasmania.
The Morning cruise lunch and Afternoon cruise dinner is freshly prepared onboard daily, Individual serves consisting of Tasmanian produce is included with all seating options.
Upper deck seating also includes morning tea – a choice of a hot beverage or soft drink with a muffin or slice two Licensed café/Bars are onboard for the purchase of drinks and snacks.
Cruise includes:- Hells Gates, salmon & trout fish farms, a one hour stop and Guided tour of Sarah Island, a 30 minute stop and rainforest boardwalk at Heritage Landing on the Gordon River and a tour of a Huon Pine sawmill on return to Strahan. (Sawmill tour is prior to departure on Afternoon Cruise)
All passengers have an allocated seat inside with access to walk freely around all levels of the vessel, additional outside seating is available for all passengers to use.
Morning Cruise Including Lunch : Departs 9am Return 3pm
Departs: Strahan Wharf 9am, returns approximately 3pm
Includes: Hells Gates, Salmon farms, guided Sarah Island stop-over, Gordon River heritage landing board walk and Huon Pine sawmill.
Delicious gourmet lunch included, featuring Tasmanian produce.
Afternoon Cruise Including Dinner: 28th December to 20th January only - Departs 3:15pm Return 8.30pm(Approx)
Departs: Strahan Wharf 3:15pm, returns approximately 8.30pm
Hells Gates; Salmon farms; guided Sarah Island stop-over; Gordon River; Heritage Landing board walk.
Delicious gourmet dinner included, featuring Tasmanian produce.
- A freshly prepared meal included
- Step ashore Sarah Island for a guided tour of one of the harshest penal settlements in Australia
- Spend two hours on the Gordon River including a guided boardwalk through the UNESCO World Heritage Rainforest licensed bars on-board with a full range of beverages and snacks available for purchase (cash payments only)
- Allocated seating with access to all deck levels
- Travel Insurance
- Personnel Expense
- Booking office on the Strahan Wharf prior to boarding (18 Esplanade, Strahan)
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Boarding of the cruise commences 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.