WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo Entry Tickets
At WILD LIFE Sydney, you'll see a huge variety of Aussie animal favourites right on Sydney Harbour for a day out that's great for the whole family! While there, get up close with one of Australia's most renowned creatures in the Koala Sanctuary where you'll have the chance to have your photo taken with one at the Koala Rooftop. Discover Red Kangaroos in our Red Centre habitat and Yellow-Footed Rock Wallabies, as well as Hairy-Nosed Wombats, in our Rocky Cliffs habitat. Explore the Rainforest, home to the world's most dangerous bird, the Cassowary.
Couple these with crocodiles and other reptiles, Tasmanian Tigers, baby emus and much more, and you'll see that WILD LIFE Sydney offers a compact and convenient way to see all these animals and more within the heart of the city. With numerous keeper talks and feeds on top of all the great displays and exhibits for a single low price, you'll be hard pressed to find a better value wildlife exhibit in Australia than WILD LIFE Sydney - so grab your tickets online today!
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is open daily from 10am to 4pm. Last entries are at 3pm. To make the most of your visit, we recommend allowing 90 minutes to walk through the attraction
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo General Admission
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is located on the 1-5 Wheat Road Darling Harbour NSW 2000
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- All children under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs or over)
- Child under 3yrs old can get FREE entry
- Tickets are non-refundable