SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Admission
Enjoy an aquatic themed day out with single entry tickets to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. You're in for a great family outing at Sydney Aquarium; the aquarium features an abundance of unique marine animals showcased in multiple stunning exhibits helping make SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium one of the best attractions in Sydney. Witness sharks, stingrays, dugongs, even Australia's own duck-billed platypus for a great day out.
Featuring a glass walk-through tunnel, that lets you feel like you're in the exhibit with the animals, and the brand new, world-first penguin exhibit. The Penguin Expedition is the newest addition to the aquarium and features a continuous chain of boats floating through the King and Gentoo Penguin colony enclosures. Allowing guests to get up close and personal in groups of eight, the exhibit is only all day every day and is included in the admission price.
With not only exhibits but also a variety of daily shows, there is so much to do at Sydney SEA LIFE Aquarium. Lovers of all things aquatic will be well in their element with a visit to this popular Darling Harbour attraction no matter their age. Located right in the heart of Sydney, this great aquarium is convenient to access and provides one of the best things to do in Sydney.
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is open daily from 10am to 4pm. Last entries are at 3pm
- Ensure you visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium at the date and time selected on your tickets
- Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- To make the most of your visit, we recommend allowing at least 90 minutes to walk through the attraction
- Operating hours are subject to change without notice
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium General Admission
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is located on the 1-5 Wheat Road Darling Harbour NSW 2000
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- All children under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs or over)
- Infant under 3 years old is free entry
- This product is not refundable or transferable, with a 100% cancellation fee