Madame Tussauds Sydney
Visit Madame Tussauds right on Sydney Harbour by purchasing online here for some of the best prices on the Internet! Madame Tussauds has long been acclaimed as the most famously realistic Wax attraction in the world, with multiple exhibitions in some of the biggest cities throughout the world. This house of finely-crafted representations of some of Earth's most famous figures - both past and present - has now come to Sydney, Australia, as a permanent fixture to showcase its incredibly-lifelike models to the public!
With movie and TV stars, Hollywood icons and rock legends represented in stunning realism, you and your friends and family will be able to marvel at them in person and get your pictures taken "with" some of these world-famous celebrities.
- Madame Tussauds Sydney is open daily from 10am to 4pm. Last entries are at 3pm
- Ensure you visit Madame Tussauds at the date and time selected on your tickets
- Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- To make the most of your visit, we recommend allowing at least 90 minutes to walk through the attraction
- Operating hours are subject to change without notice
- Madame Tussauds Sydney General Admission
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
- Madame Tussauds is located on the 1-5 Wheat Road Darling Harbour NSW 2000
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- Fee entry if Child age below 3yrs old
- Tickets are non-refundable