Gold Coast Sightseeing Lunch/Dinner Cruise
- Lunch Cruises depart on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 12pm
- Dinner Cruises depart on Friday & Saturday at 19:00pm
- Additional departures may be available during peak periods
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
2-hour Sightseeing Lunch Cruise with fresh local prawns
Departing Surfers Paradise, experience the Gold Coast’s finest local produce on our famous Sightseeing Lunch Cruise. Lunch includes fresh local trawler prawns, roasted chicken, freshly baked ham off-the-bone, garden salad, caesar salad, coleslaw, condiments and fresh fruit platters. Match the lunch with some locally crafted beers from Pickled Pig and Burleigh brewery or try one of delicious cocktails. There is simply no better or relaxing way to see the Gold Coast. Our vessel is also the only air-conditioned river cruise boat on the Gold Coast.
2.5-hour Sightseeing Dinner Cruise departing Surfers Paradise
For a classy and upmarket evening of dining and sightseeing on the Gold Coast, our dinner cruise is ideal for both celebrating special occasions or enjoying celebrating a delicious meal on the city’s waterways. With a choice of several expertly-prepared dishes from our top local chef, you’ll be able to select from a range of great flavours while taking in the city skyline at night, enjoying laid-back live entertainment, and much more.
- Fresh prawns from local Gold Coast trawlers
- New Zealand mussels with house dressing
- Fresh gourmet seasonal salads
- Slow cooked lamb and rosemary with homemade jus
- Grilled barramundi in a coconut bisque with steamed rice
- Fresh chicken in garlic, lemon and olive oil
- Twice cooked roasted chat potatoes with sea salt
- Medley of roast vegetables with Italian herbs
- Seasonal fruit platter
- Fresh desserts
- Daily special
- Coffee and tea
- 2-2.5 hour Sightseeing Lunch/Dinner Cruise on Gold Coast waterways
- Spectacular views of the Gold Coast skyline
- See famous local landmarks: Sea World, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and more
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Open top level sun deck as well as fully air-conditioned lower deck
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar on lower deck for beverage purchases (beer, wines, cocktails)
- Delicious local trawler prawns, roasted chicken, freshly baked ham off-the-bone, freshly made salads & fresh fruit platters
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully-equipped on board licensed bar for beverage purchases
- Spacious, comfortable vessel
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Cruises depart from the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from every major Surfers Paradise hotel and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station
- Best parking is at the Bruce Bishop Car Park or the Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour or please contact FIT Travel to check the availability in prior.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
- Children are welcome with responsible adult supervision.
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice.
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control.