Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast Hinterland
- Tours depart between approximately 3.25am - 4.30am from your hotel and return at approximately 10.30am. Please note pick up times are seasonal and can change depending on the time of the sunrise. It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival to the Gold Coast and confirm your hotel pick up time to avoid disappointment.
- *Gold Coast hot air balloon restarts in June 2020, minimum 8 or more people in a group, 40-60 minutes flight (one flight is 40-60 minutes depending on the weather condition)
Experience the romance and wonder of floating over the scenic rim of the Gold Coast with 40-60 minutes Gold Coast Hinterland Hot Air Balloon journey. Enjoy the impressive spectacle of balloons being inflated at dawn before taking flight to the mesmerizing views of rolling hills and open fields complete with a mind blowing back drop of the rising sun and waking wildlife. With views of the sweeping hinterland in one direction and the Gold Coast skyline scattered with towering buildings in the opposite, this is the only Gold Coast hot air ballooning option that provides the best of both worlds.
As you peacefully glide in the breeze to the landing point, prepare yourself for the delicious champagne breakfast that awaits you. Join the friendly crew for a freshly cooked hot breakfast complete with all the favourites and, of course, champagne. Book your Gold Coast Hinterland hot air balloon flight with breakfast online today to avoid missing out.
- 3.25am to 4.30am (times vary depending on season and location): Pick up from your accommodation in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach or meet at the launch sites at Nerang or Canungra
- 5.45am to 6.15am: Arrive at the launch site and be amazed at the hot air balloon inflation display. Hop on-board and experience the sensation of floating gently over the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland
- 7am to 7.30am: Once back on land, take part in some pack-up games if you feel energetic
- 8am to 9.15am: Head off on the short drive to the breakfast location where you will enjoy a glass of champagne and a full, freshly cooked breakfast with pastries, fresh juices, bacon and eggs, cereals and fruit
- 9.45am to 10.30am: Hop aboard your air-conditioned coach for your transfer back to the launch point or your accommodation
- Watch the sunrise over the rolling hills of the majestic Gold Coast hinterland
- Sweeping views of Mt. Tamborine, Lamington National Park & the Gold Coast skyline
- A spectacular balloon inflation display is just the start of your morning
- Delicious champagne buffet breakfast in a vineyard setting
- Free digital photo
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch
- Return transfers from Surfers Paradise, Main Beach & Broadbeach Hotels
- Spectacular 40-60 minute Hot Air Balloon Flight over the Gold Coast Hinterland and Wineries
- Delicious hot breakfast with bacon & eggs, cereals, fruit, pastries, juices, tea & coffee & champagne in a vineyard setting
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- $30 Civil Aviation Insurance Levy
- WiFi on coach transfers
- Mountview Alpaca Farm Viewing
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Return door to door transfers are included in daily departure tickets. We pick up from most hotels and serviced apartments from Broadbeach to Southport.
- We also have self drive meeting locations in the hinterland at either Nerang Fair Shopping Centre (74/98 Beaudesert Nerang Rd, Nerang QLD 4211) or Canungra Tourist information centre (12-14 Kidston St, Canungra QLD 4275). Pick up times will be confirmed upon booking.
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Guaranteed sightings or we might provide you alternative date.
- Children over 4yrs are welcome with responsible adult supervision.
- The Operator recommends that pregnant persons do not fly in a hot air balloon and will not carry passengers who are pregnant. Passengers who suspect they may be pregnant should check with their doctor before travel.
- The operator may choose to cancel due to bad weather if safety becomes an issue. If this occurs you will be given a choice to change your booking to another date or be offered a full refund.
- Children must be a minimum of FOUR years old to travel on the balloon flight and children up to the age of TWELVE years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult on the balloon flight. Children aged THIRTEEN to SEVENTEEN years old can travel on the balloon flight by themselves, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the rest of the tour including bus transfers. Children less then FOUR years old may travel with their parents on the tour, but must remain on the ground in the company of at least one parent while the other parent takes the balloon flight and in this situation the parents have the option to fly on successive balloon flights when available. Adult prices will apply from FIFTEEN (15) years old.
- It is ESSENTIAL at the time of booking that you enter in a mobile contact number (international is ok), to ensure you are contactable whilst on holidays. This will ensure that if we need to get in contact with you due to weather or departure changes we can.
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival to the Gold Coast and confirm your hotel pick up departure and pick up time. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking.
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted.
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements.
What To Bring
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water