4WD Evening Rainforest & Glow Worm Tour (2 person Minimum)
- Start at 18:30pm and Finish at 22:30pm, Duration 4 Hours
- Running 7 Days : Monday to Sunday
Come and join us for an unforgettable night in the rainforest after dark! Our Nocturnal Rainforest and Glow Worm tour is different from all the rest in small group Luxury Mercedes vehicles.
Experience exciting night time driving on off-road tracks, stargazing, delicious dessert at a local restuarant and a fully guided rainforest walk to the waterfall. This is a great tour for you to discover the bionetwork of a rainforest and to experience wildlife spotting opportunities.
After we pick you up from your Hotel we will journey to the peaceful and picturesque Gold Coast hinterland. On route via a secluded bush trail we will stop for Skyline views and catch the lights of Gold Coast. A local hinterland restaurant awaits us to serve tea, coffee and hot chocolate accompanied by a selection of delicious cakes.
With the help of your guide, discover the lush forests of the National Park and spot native nocturnal wildlife along the way. Everyone has a flashlight to light the way. At the end of the trail emerges Curtis Falls, a subtropical waterfall that is home to the stars of the show, the ever fascinating, Glow Worms. Throughout the night learn about the ancient rainforest from your expert guide. You’ll love the small group tour that we offer and where we visit is away from the crowds to provide a more personalised experience for you.
- Dessert at local restaurant
- Guided Rainforest walk to waterfall at night time
- View Glow Worms and Nocturnal Wildlife as we guide you to the waterfall
- Secluded lookout over the Gold Coast Skyline
- Australia’s only Exciting off road trails through Eucalyptus Forests
- Stargazing and check out the Southern Cross
- Modern Luxury vehicles & Small Groups
- Each guests gets a low watt Flash light (don’t want to upset the Glow-worms) to find your way
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach
- Alternative pick up locations for guests outside central Gold Coast – Australia Fair Southport, Helensvale Train Station & Movie World
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Minimum 2 numbers apply for tours to proceed, we will let you know at the time of booking if this might affect your tour or please contact FIT Travel to check the availability in prior.
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices advertised include GST.
Tours and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
- Children are welcome with responsible adult supervision.
- Please note: Flash photography is not allowed in Glowworm areas.
What to bring:
Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, Water bottle