SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Entry Tickets
- 9am to 3pm (last admission 2pm)
- 9am to 5pm (last admission 4pm) during Queensland school holidays
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is open daily till 31JAN , except Christmas Day ( From 1FEB closed on TUE, WED, Saturday, Sunday)
One of the most popular attractions on the Sunshine Coast for many years, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is Queensland's largest aquarium and oceanarium with one of the hugest and most diverse arrays of marine life - both above and under the water - on display in Australia!
With a brand-new, newly renovated shark exhibit to go along with the eleven other amazing zones that each highlight a different aspect of the aquatic kingdom - from the sleek stingrays in the Bay of Rays, to the fun and furry mammals of Seal Island, to the seven different species of shark in the Shark Shipwreck zone - there's truly something for all members of the family at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast General Admission
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance (can be purchased from FIT Travel)
- Walk - Just a 2 minute walk from the beach on the southern end of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Underwater World Sea Life Mooloolaba: Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
- By car - If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Mooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba
- If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- By bus - Sunbus operates a regular bus service from Noosa to Caloundra. Contact Sunbus on 13 12 30 for more information
- By train - Queensland Rail Citytrain offers a 7 day service (with connecting bus service) which operates between the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast stations at Landsborough and Nambour
- The itinerary is quoted in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Prices listed on this site are per person, unless otherwise specified
Prices advertised include GST
- The Special price after discount need to be pre-book 3 days prior
- Please note carer and companion cards are accepted
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- Prior to your arrival: Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets must pre-book here.
- Please be advised that our Finding Dory and softplay exhibit are currently closed.
There is also limited capacity of 150 per seal presentation, and no animal talks or feeds.
Before leaving home, please check Facebook page or website for the latest information.
Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.