O’Reilly’s & Lamington National Park via Galley Walk Day Tour (Brisbane Departure)
Travel to World Heritage Listed Lamington National Park and take in spectacular panoramic views of the famous Gold Coast from Tamborine Mountain.
Take in the spectacular panoramic views of the Gold Coast from Tamborine Mountain, then travel onward to O’Reilly’s for the tree top canopy walk, to discover historic logging tracks and hear the epic adventures of early settlers and the heroic rescue stories of the Stinsen plane crash. Time to sample Queensland made wines and fresh local produce!
|TOUR NAME||O'REILLY'S & LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK Via Tamborine Mountain-Galley Walk.|
|TIME||Gold Coast: 8.30am - 5.15pm / Brisbane: 8.15am - 6.15pm|
|DEPART BRISBANE HOTEL/TRANSIT CENTRE
DEPART GOLD COAST HOTEL
This quaint mountain village in the Scenic Rim is home to unique shopping, cottage style B&Bs, cheese factories, winemakers, art and craft outlets and even a distillery.
This street boasts over 70 art, craft, gift and nick-nack shops and attracts thousands of visitors every year for its rainforests, waterfalls, wineries and unforgettable Devonshire teas.
|11:30||Arrive O'REILLY'S CANUNGRA VALLEY VINEYARDS|
|12:00||DEPART TO O'REILLY'S NATIONAL PARK
This World Heritage Listed plateau in the McPherson Ranges is just 100kms from Brisbane city and 40 minutes from the coastline. Cool, clean and green, it’s a shelter for native flora and fauna.
|13:00||ARRIVE O'REILLY'S RAINFOREST RETREAT|
|LUNCH AT O'REILLY'S (option)|
|TREE TOP WALK (AFTER LUNCH)
Walk through a canopy of flowering and fruiting trees clad with vines and epiphytes. It’s a bushwalker’s dream and the suspension bridge and ladder for the daring, makes it quite an adventure.
|15:00||DEPART TO O'REILLY'S NATIONAL PARK|
|RETURN GOLD COAST HOTEL
RETURN BRISBANE HOTEL
- Return coach transfers (selected hotels)
- Gallery Walk retail precinct
- Canungra Valley Vineyards and alpacas
- OPTION: Lunch (Choose from guest menu - all meals includes salad and chips, tea and coffee) at O’Reilly’s
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk
- O’Reilly’s Interpretive Rainforest Centre
- Lunch can be purchased ob the day or in Cafe
- Return coach transfers (selected hotels in Brisbane CBD)
- Low level of fitness needed
- English speaking guides available
- Lunch and tour choice must be provided at time of booking
- Hotel Pick up - Please wait outside hotel or designated pick-up point at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- Fares - Shown in Australian dollars effective 1/4/2020 inclusive of GST. This brochure supercedes all prices previously advertised.
- Child Fares - These apply to children 3 to 14 years inclusive. Infants aged under 3 are free
- We reserve the right to substitute coaches and operators where necessary.
- Itineraries - Subject to change without notice. Limited tours operate Easter long weekend, Anzac Day and Christmas Day. FIT Travel reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries and days of operation at short notice.
- Additional departure days available on most tours, subject to numbers.